Rail Volumetric Scanner
The Trakblaze RVS (Rail Volume Scanner) is a rail industry specific volume scanning system that is revolutionising the load out speed, accuracy and volumetric measurements of each train ore wagon. RVS uses customised, multithreaded technology through advanced ‘auto scan’ software, developed specifically to allow direct acquisition of data from high speed 2D lasers over an IP network.
The custom developed algorithms built into the RVS software uses captured data to generate load volume scanner information and measurement parameters for each train ore car/wagon.
The immediate results of the RVS allows for improved productivity through full-time monitoring of mission critical data.
The goal of the software (which runs on a Microsoft™ Windows platform) is for fast calculation and transportation of real time feedback and key metrics, to optimise loading of each and every rail car or wagon.
In turn, this assists operators in the fine tuning of loading operations, and it provides near real time outputs.
- A responsive design using multithreaded technology
- Calculation of production critical parameters in less than 10 seconds
- Easy installation and configuration
- TCP interfaced lasers to gather raw laser data
- Provides industry standard data delivery mechanics