Browse By Industry
Browse By Products
The Two Important Factors
Weighing At Speed Increases Production
A factor in the efficiencies of production when moving product is speed, so image if you could accurately weigh your trains, transport trucks or mining trucks without stopping or at a speed greater than you are currently weighing?
What would the difference of weighing an additional 10, 20 or 30 vehicles a day or week mean to your production output and annual profit?
The foundations of Trakblaze weighing accurately at speed began in 2001 when Trakblaze was the first company in the World to achieve certified High Speed Weighing up to 85kmh and we didn’t stop there.
If fact, today we have continued to develop and modify the same high speed technology and software into many of our weighing products to achieve greater speeds whilst maintaining accuracy to increase our clients overall profits.
So ask yourself .. are you tired of investing in slow, inaccurate or unreliable industry scales that are costing you daily in production losses?
Or, are you fed up of the so-called ‘gurus’ and ‘experts’ that offer your more excuses than results?
Weighing Accuracy & Reliability Increases Profit
Every business that relies on weighing, strives to increase production efficiency whilst maintaining accuracy to increase profit.
It’s simple isn’t it, you weigh something quicker per day, you weigh more each week and you increase profit annually.
Only if it was that simple because weighing items in-motion whilst maintaining accuracy is highly specialised and there are only a handful of companies around the World like Trakblaze that can genuinely offer the flow on effects of accuracy, speed and realiabilty to increase overall profit.
And, after over 90 years of industry experience our valued clients enjoy the benefits of increased profits & productivity using our proven and reliable high speed weigh-in motion rail weighbridge scales, train balancing systems, mobile train scales, portable mining truck scales, transport scales & aircraft scales.
We know how to increase your speeds, your accuracies so you can increase your production and overall profit. So, take your business to a deserving level of speed and be apart of the change to increase production and profit today.
After commissioning of the Weighing system we have started using from Jun-20 onwards.
During this period almost we have done the activities more than 18 trains i.e. 36cars & we didn’t find any difficulties so far.
Really it’s very user friendly & I was surprised about the commissioning of the system which took hardly 2 to 3hrs. Whereas our existing system had taken more than 3 months & is still a facing levelling problem.
Senthil J – Alstom Group
PT DINAMIKA TRIMITRA SEJAHTERA
Trakblaze Pty Ltd have installed & commissioned several INFINITY train weighing systems here in Indonesia for our company (as their local agent). These systems were….
supplied to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Indonesian Railway Company) as the biggest railway operator in Indonesia. All of the systems have been working very well & Trakblaze have been very helpful with any service support we need, as they are in our region quite often they regularly come to visit us to provide any support we may need. We have been representing them here in Indonesia since 2010 and we have a very strong relationship with them.
Suganda Tjandra (Director)
PT DINAMIKA TRIMITRA SEJAHTERA
Trakblaze Pty Ltd installed & commissioned an INFINITY HS train weighing system at Belfast, South Africa, in conjunction with our Company (as their local agent) for Transnet Freight Rail. The system had to Pass NRCS testing in accordance with SANS 689 (OIML R106 equivalent) which was completed successfully in June 2019.
The system has performed extremely well to date and is truly a very reliable system. We were happy with the level of professionalism and commitment that Trakblaze has shown during the completion of this project. The support from Trakblaze, after the project was completed, is of a very high standard. Trakblaze put in an immense effort and walked a few extra miles to adjust the system, to cater for the special requirements from Transnet to reach class one per wagon and not as a complete train consist, that is normally not internationally recognized, but was only a special and unique requirement for the South African market.
We would highly recommend their Product and Services for any future endeavors / projects.
Kobus van Beest van Andel (Project Manager)
Kobus van Beest van AndelProject Manager
With regards to the Trakblaze LTS-4 I DWT-11 weigher that you installed for us two years ago, the performance of this unit over this period has proven it to be very reliable and basically maintenance free unit.
This unit is far superior compared to the previous unit in the areas of reliability of accurate weight measurement and ease of calibration of which has only been adjusted twice since the installation.
I once again thank you for your service support and ongoing business relationship into the future. Regards.
Manager (Integra Coal)
Hi-Trains Express would like to take this opportunity to thank you for supplying 3 x sets of Trakblaze Truckmate Pads.The sets have been in operation now since February 2008 in our major depots throughout Australia. We have found the system to be of great benefit to our organisation and
The deciding factor for which our company purchased these units was the compact design, ease of use and of course the cost. Compared to the conventional type of weighbridge we were able to purchase all 3 sets of the Truckmate Pads compared to only 1 conventional type. Their compact design is a plus as vehicles can be weighed almost anywhere within the depot.
The only drawback we encountered was the weight being 20kg per plate making it 40 kg for the operator to carry. This was overcome by manufacturing a frame that was forklift friendly to place the unit in and this not only made the unit more mobile friendly but fully self contained.
Once again we take this opportunity to thank you on an excellent product and would recommend them to any organisation.
Dwayne N (Compliance Manager)
Dwayne NCompliance Manager
Too frequently do organisations receive letters of complaint and criticism, well on behalf of Gulf Underground – Cobar, I would like to thank you for the use of your truck weighing scales.
Your prompt service, professional advice and high quality product has ensured that Gulf Underground will continue to work with Trakblaze when the need for scales arises.
Our experienced operators who utilised your scales commented on the ease of use, compact size, quality of the product and value for money. This is information that I wanted to share with you as our operators are highly qualified and have came in contact with a variety of weighing mechanisms throughout their careers.
Your scales are the first that I have heard them stipulate the benefits of.
Once again, thank you for the use of the scales and I will be in contact with you when the need for your products arise.
Mick C. Site O.H. & S. Coordinator (Cobar)
Coeur Mining (The largest U.S.-based primary silver producer)
Mick C.Site O.H. & S. Coordinator (Cobar)
Over 90 years experience distributing across the world
- USASouthwestern Scale Company, Inc.Southwestern Scale Company, Inc.E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.swscale.com
- PERUBALANZAS VEGASYSTEMS S.A.CBALANZAS VEGASYSTEMS S.A.CE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.balanzasvega.com
- MOROCCOWatertech SarlWatertech SarlE-mail: email@example.com
- SOUTH AFRICAEtion DigitiseEtion DigitiseE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.etion.co.za
- GERMANYPfister Waagen Bilanciai GmbHPfister Waagen Bilanciai GmbHE-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.pfisterwaagen.de
- RUSSIATenrosib RussiaTenrosib RussiaE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.tenrosib.ru
- INDIAIPA Pvt Ltd TRAKBLAZE INDIAIPA Pvt LtdE-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.ipaindia.comTRAKBLAZE INDIAE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.trakblaze.com
- IRANPars MavazinPars MavazinE-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.parsmavazin.com
- SAUDI ARABIAHouse of MeasurementHouse of MeasurementE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QATARTraffic tech (Gulf) W.L.L.Traffic tech (Gulf) W.L.L.E-mail: email@example.com
- CHINABlaze(Shanghai) Weighing Equipment Co., Ltd.Blaze(Shanghai) Weighing Equipment Co., Ltd.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INDONESIAPT DHAYA BASWARA SANIYASAPT DHAYA BASWARA SANIYASAE-mail: email@example.comPT UNEXINDO KARYA BERSAMAE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HONG KONGAnson Tools & Trading AssociatedAnson Tools & Trading AssociatedE-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.ansontools.com
- KOREAE & O CorporationE & O CorporationE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- THAILANDLoxley Public Company LimitedLoxley Public Company LimitedE-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.loxley.co.th
- MALAYSIAViewman Engineering Sdn BhdViewman Engineering Sdn BhdE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIETNAMDestcom Joint Stock CompanyDestcom Joint Stock CompanyE-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.destcom.net
- MONGOLIASHRIMEX LLCSHRIMEX LLCE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHILIPPINESOTEX (OTEX, INCORPORATED)OTEX (OTEX, INCORPORATED)E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.otexscales.com