Train – Load Volume Scanner (RVS)
The Trakblaze RVS (Rail Volume Scanner) – uses customised multithreaded technology through advanced ‘Auto Scan’ software, developed specifically to allow direct acquisition of data from Hi-Speed 2D lasers over an IP network. The custom developed algorithms built into the software uses captured data to generate volume information and measurement parameters for each train ore wagon allowing for improved productivity through full-time monitoring of mission critical data.
The goal of the software is for fast calculation and transportation of real time feedback and key metrics, to optimise loading of each and every ore car. In turn, this assists operators in the fine tuning of loading operations, and it provides near real-time outputs.
- A responsive design using multithreaded technology
- Calculation of production critical parameters in less than 10 seconds
- Easy installation and configuration
- TCP interface to 2 x SICK LMS511 lasers to gather raw laser data
- MODBUSTCP interface to provide an industry standard data delivery mechanics